Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Art

So everybody baled out on me Saturday for going to Prov Sketchy so I don't have any pictures of boxum gals to post for you today. Instead I started painting the under the sea mural on my Gramma's bathroom wall with the help of my brother's girl friend, Marisa. We did a good job. One or two nights this week I'll have to work on it more, and spend another good chunk of this upcoming Saturday painting again.

Saturday afternoon I went to Sarah's and we watched Rent: Recorded Live on Broaday. Still amazing after the 3rd time seeing it. Seriously people, if you want to see Rent, either see the tour, or the live DVD. The movie is terrible.

Mark and Angel from Rent. Yes, I drew a man.... he is a tad girly looking though.... :/

Then Sunday the student that I am mentoring for her senior project came over to work on her project. We kinda botched things a bit so this week I am going to figure out what we did wrong, correct it, and then tell her about it next time we meet up. And while she was working I drew a Princess Jasmine doppleganger.



Mark and Angel done on Moleskine, Jasmine done in my sketch book. All just pencil.

0 comments: