Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Product Placement!

Well not really just a simple product review/ rant on how much I love this!


So I stopped by the RISD store about 2 weeks ago. I had heard things about it, like its too expensive, or they don't have the right stuff you need. I had gone there just for fun. I wasn't looking for anything in particular. While looking at their supplies, some of which I have not seen at AC Moore or Utrecht I stumbled upon what looked like a white China marker. But it wasn't, it was an eraser, a Magic Rub eraser. So I got it. It was only like 99¢ so I got it. Little did I know this was going to be the BEST purchase I have ever made in my life.

The eraser erases smooth, and clear, and never smudges! You can also wear it down so it has 2 flat edges and a pointy one (like a letter V) so you can erase big areas, and then little detail spots.

You can order them online from the factory here: http://www.dickblick.com/products/sanford-magic-rub-peel-off-eraser-pencil/#description It's a box of 12. Or check your local art store (like Utrecht) and see if they have them.

0 comments: